CNC Mill Setters / Operators
Posted: 3 weeks ago | Job ID: 8375
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring experienced CNC Mill Setters / Operators for a large biomedical instrument manufacturing company in Mississauga.
Location: Kennedy Rd and Britannia Rd E, Mississauga. Accessible by bus.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Day Shift: 8am – 4pm
Pay rate: $23/hr to start
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- Minimum 5 years mill setting experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Machinist certification an asset
- The ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Strong communication skills, reading text and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Read and interpret drawings, reading CNC coded and setting CNC mill
- Attention to detail and quality requirements
- Able to use measuring devices
- Interpersonal communication, follow verbal and written instructions
- Problem solving skills
- Organization Skills
- Setting CNC mill machines for production.
- Visual and measure quality checks.
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices.
- Problem solving.
- Other duties as assigned.
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.