CNC Milling Machinist
Posted: 3 weeks ago | Job ID: 0945
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring CNC Milling Machinists for a large aerospace part manufacturing company in Vaughan.
Location: Hwy 50 / Zenway Blvd, Vaughan
Schedule: Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm-2:00am & Friday 3:15pm-7:15pm
Pay rate: $22/hr + (depending on experience)
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 3+ years’ experience required for junior positions.
- 10+ years’ experience required for senior positions.
- Certificate of qualification, college degree or other training in CNC machining an asset.
- Fanuc or Haas experience a must.
- Familiarity with Mastercam preferred.
- Previous aerospace experience preferred.
- Previous jobbing shop experience preferred.
- Set-up and operate 3 and 4-axis CNC vertical milling machines.
- Use appropriate tools, fixtures and indicators to set up the machine.
- Load, unload, change and modify programs as required.
- Change and set cutting tools.
- Modify and grind tools as required.
- Adjust feeds and speeds for maximum efficiency.
- Operate the machine with all safety precautions in place.
- Deburr and prepare parts for loading and after unloading.
- Measure and inspect parts to ensure dimensions are within tolerance.
- Read and interpret blue prints.
- Understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- All other duties as assigned.
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.