Customer Service Representative/Accounting Assistant
Posted: 1 month ago | Job ID: 04
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative/Accounting Assistant for a large electro-mechanical repairs and rewinds company in Mississauga. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Location: Dixie Rd / Eglinton Ave, Mississauga Schedule: Monday – Friday Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm Pay rate: $25 / hr and up (depending on experience) Note: This is a direct hire opportunity with the client.
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- Successful track records in an inside position ability to meet demanding customers expectations and exhibit excellent skills in a customer’s account management.
- Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude would be an asset.
- Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a repair & service organization in a vast customer base.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer interface project management skills.
- Must posses’ strong communication skills to communicate professionally in written response emails, RFQ and when submitting quotations.
- Self-Motivated team player with ability to work in multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment at times.
- Excellent command written a spoken English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced Excel skills)
- Three or more years of experience in a similar role
- CPB (Certified Professional Bookkeeper) certification would be an asset
- Comprehensive ability to analyze data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Maximize use of time to manage daily orders and inquiries to ensure minimization of delay of all customer orders.
- Actively follow up of all purchases, services ad order using technology, liaison skills and experience etc.
- Ability to demonstrate the company’s commitment to quality as often as possible with or without additional team support for all aspect of the position.
- Ensure customers account information in the companies computer system is up to date and legible accurate contact information annually to avoid unnecessary delay to deliver to customers facilities or invoicing.
- Prompt Investigation and resolution of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved after confirmation and complaint.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interaction and sale-related orders and develop method to manage information properly.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of all services product and its application to recognize the item that will benefit our customer.
- Able to build robust wit current and potential customer by telephone, fax email and other correspondence.
- Ability to handling calls and website inquiries.
- Responding to customer request including identifying customer needs and by
- General Accounting includes completing bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Managing the accounts receivables & payables
- Assist in preparing payroll
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Other duties and projects as required
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.