Electric Motor Repairer
Posted: 1 month ago | Job ID: 658
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring an Electric Motor Repairer for a large electro-mechanical repairs and rewinds company in Mississauga. This is a direct hire opportunity with the client.
Location: Dixie Rd / Eglinton Ave, Mississauga Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay rate: $25 – $35 / hr (depending on experience)
Note: This is a direct hire opportunity with the client.
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 5 years experience in 460 to 4160 volts motor repair and testing
- Valid G class drivers license
- Clear Criminal background
- Knowledge of electric machines, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Basic electric machinery, winding knowledge, assembly experience
- Must have own tools/equipment
- To ensure all electrical testing results conform o applicable electrical standard CSA, Easa or customer requirements
- Able to schedule work tasks in accordance to company database customer schedule date requirement
- Review all incoming testing results, review all details to ensure accuracy and details are conforming to customer and company expectations
- Review all outgoing testing results to ensure all repaired equipment conform to customer, EASA and company requirements
- Ability to provide test reports to ensure compliance to quality program
- Knowledge of Repair of AC/DC motors, rewinding of Transformers; Armatures; Coils; Generators; 4000V and 575V Stators and any other relevant rotatory equipment
- Ability to disassemble, accurately identification of parts, identification the exact location or condition of interaction of various parts, re-assembly of repair equipment after rewind
- Perform on-site servicing and repair as required
- Assist in troubleshoot and repair electric motors, transformers, generators and other electro-mechanical equipment
- Able to follow basic operational and safety work instructions and ensure all processes are verified and proper processed safely
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.