Posted: 3 weeks ago | Job ID: 489
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring Electronic Assemblers for a large manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in Mississauga.
Location: Tomken Rd / Matheson Blvd, Mississauga Schedule: Monday – Friday Day Shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm Pay rate: $18.50 / hr
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- Basic knowledge of Electronics components (resistors, capacitors inductors diodes, transistors, etc both through holes and surface mounted devices).
- Great hand-eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines
- Hardworking, team player, punctual, and work well under pressure with minimal supervision in a self-disciplined environment
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, adapt to new concepts quickly, and dedicated to getting the job done.
- Manually place and solder components such as resistors, diodes, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, wires, and other electronics parts to designated locations on printed circuit boards.
- Work from specified drawings to place components on the board by hand
- Solder and manually assemble electronic components.
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.