General Labour – Construction Carpentry
Posted: 2 months ago | Job ID: 3873
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring Construction General Labour Associates for a carpentry shop in Woodstock, ON. Some overtime is required.
Location: Dundas St and Lansdowne Ave, Woodstock, ON
Day Shift: 6am – 2pm. Some overtime may be required.
Pay Rate: $23.51 / hr to start. NOTE: $1 increase every 6 months to a max rate of $26.51 / hr.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client!
- Clean criminal record check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be comfortable working inside and outside
- Must be comfortable working at heights (training is provided).
- Minimum 1 year general labour/warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Safety shoes
- Safety-first attitude
- Help in carpentry shop
- Read tape measurements
- Help with form changes and setup within a required time frame for all flat panels
- Assist in stressing prestress cables
- Patch and finish forms with materials including but not limited to: Resin, Body Fill and Q-Cell
- Safely operate all related power tools and equipment
- Remove wood frame from concrete molds
- Use a hammer to remove nails from wood
- Measure and set bulkheads square to the required lengths
- Assist in layout and setting all hardware from the unit drawings
- Layout and tie all reinforcing as per unit drawings
- Lifting items (up to 50lbs)
- General cleaning and warehouse duties, as assigned
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.