Industrial Spray Painter
Posted: 1 month ago | Job ID: 3338
BOSS Staffing is hiring an Industrial Spray Painter at a door manufacturing company in Vaughan/North York. Starting Immediately!
Location: Pine Valley Dr / Steeles Ave W, North York
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 4pm – 2am
Pay rate: $24.00 / hr to start
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 1 year minimum spray painting experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Wear safety equipment / PPE
- Safety-first attitude
- Exposure to paints, chemicals, solvents
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs as needed
- Responsible for preparing parts and assemblies for painting
- Mix paint and other materials according to specification or formula
- Ensure facility and spray painting equipment are in good working condition
- Monitor paint problems or discrepancies and report them to supervisors.
- Utilize spray gun and apply paint in conformance with all specifications
- Monitor machine gauges and equipment operation to discover defects/deviations from standards, and make necessary adjustments
- Utilize solvents, equipment, and cloths for cleaning sprayers and power equipment
- Follow company requirements to select paint, and match colors of paint following specified color charts
- Material and minor maintenance.
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.