CNC Mill Operators
Posted: 3 weeks ago | Job ID: 8375
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring experienced CNC Mill Operators for a large biomedical instrument manufacturing company in Mississauga.
Location: Kennedy Rd and Britannia Rd E, Mississauga. Accessible by bus.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Afternoon Shift: 3pm – 12am
Pay rate: $23/hr (depending on experience)
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 5 years CNC experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Strong communication skills, reading text and numeracy.
- Previous experience in a machine shop is an asset
- Ability and desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attention to detail
- Able to use measuring devices
- Interpersonal communication, follow verbal and written instructions
- Organization Skills
- Operating Equipment
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Loading, unloading and operating CNC milling machines.
- Visual and measure quality checks.
- Clean parts and machines in-process.
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.