Posted: 2 months ago | Job ID: 92380
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring Machine Operators for a leading plastics manufacturer in Etobicoke.
Location: Browns Line & Evans Ave, Etobicoke
Rotating Shift Week 1: Day Shift: 7am – 3pm / Pay Rate: $20.00 / hr
Week 2: Afternoon Shift: 3pm – 11pm / Pay Rate: $21.25 / hr
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
- 1 yr experience in machine operation
- Previous manufacturing experience required
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- High attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Safety shoes
- Safety-first attitude
Dry End Packaging Duties:
- Visually inspect stacks, packages, and labels product
- Operate the stretch wrapper
- Operate the perforation roll
- Operate the MJ saw
- Operate the bar code printer
- Operate the various conveyers
- Transport packaging materials to the required areas
- Insure smooth transition of product from laminator on through conveyors. This requires conveyor feed (manually) upon startup and clearing of jams as needed
- Monitor board quality, facing alignment and product dimensions and communicates this information in an appropriate manner
- Fabricate and transports packaging materials, such as risers, edge protectors, and dunnage
- Manufacture product samples
- Operate mold release spray equipment
- Perform general housekeeping, to include sweeping, emptying dumpsters, servicing the dust bricker, and picking up grounds
- Operate a forklift to transport materials
- Perform off-line assembly/fabrication of specialty products
- Scrape and cleans the laminator
- Keep required production records
- Operate saw and glue systems
- Participate in plant programs, such as safety, training, housekeeping, recycling, etc.
- Perform other related duties consistent with the nature of the job as directed by management
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.