MIG / TIG Welders
Posted: 2 months ago | Job ID: 1231233
BOSS Staffing is hiring experienced MIG/TIG Welders in Brampton. Two locations and three shifts to choose from.
Location One: Airport Rd & Queen St E
Shift 1: Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 4:00pm + Friday 7am-1pm. Overtime as required.
Pay rate: Starting at $22-24/hr
Shift 2: Monday- Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Pay rate: Starting at $24/hr
Location Two: Dixie Rd & Advance Blvd
Shift 3: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm. Pay rate: Starting at $27/hr
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 2 yrs experience MIG / TIG welding steel
- Strong product knowledge
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Punctual and reliable
- Safety-first attitude
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Set up of all production equipment
- Follow blueprints or drawings to determine welding requirements
- Fabrication of various metals / alloys, including mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Follow, maintain, and create Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs, if required
- Operation of machinery to meet daily production goals
- Equipment safety and maintenance checks
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Adhere to all health and safety standards, protocols, and procedures
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.