Quality Control Inspector
Posted: 1 month ago | Job ID: 3829
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring a Quality Control Inspector for a large biomedical instrument manufacturing company in Mississauga.
Location: Kennedy Rd & Britannia Rd E, Mississauga (bus accessible)
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 8am – 4pm
Pay Rate: $25 per hour and up, based on experience
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of direct quality work experience in precision machining environment,
- Detailed-oriented and analytical decision maker
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices
- Technical knowledge of precision machining
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documents
- Analytical and problem solver
- Ability to perform first off, in process and final inspections
- Knowledge of metals, metal alloys and engineered plastics
- Programming and operation of CMM and vision systems
- Knowledge of various measuring tools and gauges such as CMM and Vision system, vernier, calipers and micrometers
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Perform first off, in process and final inspections of parts as well as incoming material and component inspections to ensure they meet quality standards
- Read and interpret technical drawings and documents
- Use CMM and Vision systems and various gauges and measuring devices
- Apply sound judgement in making quality-related decisions and problem solving
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.