Warehouse Team Lead
Posted: 3 weeks ago | Job ID: 40
BOSS Staffing is currently hiring a Warehouse Team Lead for a steel concrete forming and shoring client in Mississauga.
Location: Courtney Park Dr East / Tomken Rd, Mississauga
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm and Friday, 8am – 3pm.
Pay Rate: $22.00 / hr
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with the client
- 2 years Team Lead /leadership experience
- Experience in a yard site or in construction is an asset
- Experience operating the forklift
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Computer skills are a must (Microsoft excel basic entry, email, scanning etc)
- Must have a G class Drivers Licence
- Oversee daily operations in the warehouse, ensuring efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Coordinate and assign work tasks to warehouse staff
- Train new employees on warehouse procedures and safety protocols
- Monitor inventory levels and conduct regular stock checks
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth workflow and effective communication
- Implement and enforce safety regulations and procedures
- Resolve any issues or conflicts that arise among warehouse staff
- Prepare reports on warehouse activities, such as productivity, inventory levels, and quality control
We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
Please complete the form below and upload your resume.