Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients.
Below you will find one of our current positions for our clients in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is looking for an experienced Team Lead for our client in Mississauga. They are conveniently located near Dixie & Eglinton.
We are hiring for the day shift from 8 am-430pm, Tuesday to Friday AND 9 am-5 pm on Saturdays. The pay rate is $22.50 per hour.
This position is perfect for anyone who fits the criteria below and is looking for full-time employment!
* Minimum 2-3 years experience with the Counterbalance
* A valid license for the Counterbalance
* Minimum 2-3 years experience within a cross-dock environment
* Minimum 1-year experience handling freight
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong knowledge of warehouse computer systems is an asset!
“Safety First” attitude
* Ability to effectively communicate and supervisor shift staff
* Ensure proper labeling and handling of shipments
* Follow up on emails to ensure all special requests are met
* Oversee and assist in the training of new employees
* Ensure freight is loaded and nothing is missed
* Work with freight handlers and provide feedback to improve productivity
* Other duties as assigned by Dock Supervisor
If you are interested in working with us, please respond to this job post NOW! Due to COVID 19 - we are conducting ONLINE REGISTRATION! It is a simple and easy process that can be completed in an hour!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @boss staffing . ca(no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.